I’m a creative/geek/engineer/designer/product/business guy who likes building stuff and helping people. I’m the Founder and CEO of Playcraft, Labs. We’re busy building an HTML5 Game Engine.
I like spending time coming up with ideas, then learning how to make them real as well as designing and building games (I wrote a book on it a little while back). I’m also very interested in game and behavioral mechanics and how they help products grow.
- I helped mig33 build their product.
- I founded Tangler, a forums 2.0 idea.
- I founded Dot Communications, an enterprise software company (acquired by Clarity).
- I designed the games Club Soccer, NRL Team Manager, Wolverine and Hypergate.
- I built the web game Cybots.
- I founded Intercom, one of Australia’s first ISPs.
- I wrote the book J2ME Game Programming.